The StreamPark developer mailing list is the preferred means for all your questions when using StreamPark, which pushes your doubts out to the entire community. This is the best way to keep up-to-date with the community.
Before you post anything to the mailing lists, be sure that you already subscribe to them. The currently available lists are listed in the below table.
- Use this list for your StreamPark questions
- Used by StreamPark contributors to discuss development of StreamPark
- Notifications on changes to the StreamPark codebase
Steps for Subscription
Sending a subscription email is also very simple. The steps are as follows:
- 1、Subscribe: Click the subscribe button in the above table, and it redirects to your mail client. The subject and content are arbitrary. After that, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com (if not received, please confirm whether the email is automatically classified as SPAM, promotion email, subscription email, etc.).
- 2、Confirm: Reply directly to the confirmation email, or click on the link in the email to reply quickly. The subject and content are arbitrary.
- 3、Welcome: After completing the above steps, you will receive a welcome email with the subject WELCOME to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you have successfully subscribed to the Apache StreamPark mailing list.
Post Plain Text Mails
When posting to the mailing lists, please use plain text emails. Do not use HTML emails. HTML emails are more likely to be targeted as spam mails and rejected. It may get malformed through different mail clients and not easily readable by others.